Spend a day exploring Oman’s natural wonders on this full-day excursion.Visit Jebal Shams, which means “Sun Mountain,” since it is the highest mountain in Oman. See Wadi Nakhr, Oman’s Grand Canyon, and take a short hike or mountain bike ride inside its walls. You’ll also have the opportunity to visit local villages and shop for souvenirs along the way.
- Spend the day in nature
- Visit the highest mountain in Oman
- Private tour exclusively for your group
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included8 hours (Approx.)
Visit the Wahiba Sands and gorgeous Wadi Bani Khalid on a private day trip from Muscat. Board a 4×4 with a professional driver-guide, and pass the Hajar Mountains and plantations of Fanjah on route to Bani Khalid. Admire the paradise-like ‘wadi’ (river canyon), with its jewel-blue pools, boulders and palms; and savor a picnic lunch and swim. Next, head into the rolling dunes of the Wahiba Sands. Enjoy a sunset dune bash, visit a Bedouin camp and ride a camel (additional cost) in this epic setting before your return trip.
- Private Wadi Bani Khalid and Wahiba Sands day trip from Muscat, with an expert driver-guide
- Admire the Hajar Mountains and palm-filled wadis on a round-trip 4×4 journey
- Marvel at Wadi Bani Khalid, an idyllic river canyon with natural, palm-fringed pools
- Relax with a picnic lunch and swim in the crystal waters
- Drive into the Wahiba Sands and experience the silent beauty of the dunes
- Take a dune bash, visit a Bedouin camp and enjoy a camel ride (additional cost)
- Enjoy personalized attention and commentary from a private driver-guide