This park is situated on the slopes of Usambara Mountain ranges, it borders Tsavo West National Park in Kenya . The climate is that of semi arid savannah that attracts wildlife features such us; elephant buffalo, giraffe, eland.
Interesting to find here is the endangered species black rhino (confined in a fenced santuary in a bid to protect the rhino population) & wild dog.
This tourist destination offers a perfect spot for viewers – has about 450 different species including, ostricth kori bustard, ground hornbill to name but a few.
For activities; cultural tours can be arranged, hiking etc
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- 4×4 Land cruiser vehicle with pop-up roof
- Well trained driver guide
- Full board meals whilst on safari
- All the national park fees as per itinerary
- All meals whilst on safari
- Mineral water
- Unlimited game viewing (in accordance to the parks’ regulations)
Price Excludes ;
- Air fares (International and local), airport taxes and fees
- Entry visas and vaccinations
- Personal items
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions/Activities (unless stated in the itinerary)
- Guide tips and any items of personal nature
- Peak season: Jan, Feb, Jun, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Dec 21st – 31st
- High season: Mar & November up until 20th Dec
- Low season: Apr, May