In this three days safari itinerary, visitors get to experience a short yet intense safari experience in the Tanzanian Northern Circuit. It has been set to include Ngorongoro and Manyara National Park. Visitors are offered ample game viewing in two of the amazing national parks in Tanzania. It gives visitors an excellent combination of two different national parks each with its uniqueness in what it has to offer.
This itinerary could be altered to suit your personal interests & activities.
Please contact us on this itinerary for more information and quotation.
Day 1: Arusha
Pick up from Arusha to Ngorongoro National Park. Dinner & overnight at lodge in Ngorongoro.
Day 2: Ngorongoro
Game drive down the crater, picnic lunch. Drive to Manyara National Park, dinner & overnight at lodge in Manyara.
Day 3: Manyara/ Arusha
Early game drive in the park, hot lunch at lodge, back to Arusha.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- 4×4 Land cruiser vehicle with pop-up roof
- Well trained driver guide
- Full board meals whilst on safari
- All the national park fees as per itinerary
- All meals whilst on safari
- Mineral water
- Unlimited game viewing (in accordance to the parks’ regulations)
Price Excludes ;
- Air fares (International and local), airport taxes and fees
- Entry visas and vaccinations
- Personal items
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions/Activities (unless stated in the itinerary)
- Guide tips and any items of personal nature
- Peak season: Jan, Feb, Jun, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Dec 21st – 31st
- High season: Mar & November up until 20th Dec
- Low season: Apr, May