This safari involve Lodge Safari to Mkomazi, Saadani, Mikumi and Ruaha National Parks. Together with a sister park in Kenya, Mkomazi National Park forms one of the largest and most significant wilderness conservation areas in Africa. A haven for elephant and the dwindling black rhino.
Safaris can range widely in cost depending on how many days, how many people, the level of luxury you’re looking for and many other factors.
But we know it always helps to get a ballpark understanding of price.
So enter some basic details below and we’ll tell you roughly how much it cost to get that great safari in Tanzania.
Once you’ve got a rough idea, you can easily send us an enquiry so we can put together a firm quote
Day 1: Usambara Mountains
Transfer from your hotel in Arusha and depart for Usambara Mountains (Tanga region). Dinner and overnight – Muller’s Mountain Lodge.
Day 2: A Forest walk or Biking Activity
After breakfast, you could either have a forest walk or biking activity. Picnic lunch break. Dinner and overnight –Muller’s Mountain Lodge.
Day 3: Mkomazi
After breakfast transfer to Mkomazi National Park, game drive en-route. Dinner and overnight – Babu’s Camp.
Day 4:Transfer from Mkomazi to Pangani.
After breakfast, transfer from Mkomazi to Pangani. Picnic lunch en-route, dinner and overnight – Emayani Beach Lodge.
Day 5: Sadani
Depart Pangani after breakfast with picnic lunch for Sadani National Park; game drive en-route; dinner and overnight – Sadani Safari Lodge.
Day 6: Mikumi
Enjoy and early morning game drive after breakfast before departing for Mikumi National Park. Dinner and overnight – Vuma Hill Tented Camp.
Day 7:Full Day Game Drive Mikumi
Mikumi National Park, full day game drive; picnic lunch en route. Dinner and overnight – Vuma Hill Tented Camp.
Day 8: Ruaha
Depart after breakfast to Ruaha National Park. Have some hot lunch at Ruaha River Lodge. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight – Ruaha River Lodge.
Day 9; Ruaha National Park
Ruaha National Park. Depart after breakfast for a full day game drive, picnic lunch en-route. Dinner and overnight – Ruaha River Lodge.
Day 10: Back to Dar es salaam
After breakfast transfer to airstrip for a flight to Dar.
End of safari
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- 4×4 Land cruiser vehicle with pop-up roof
- Well trained driver guide
- Full board meals whilst on safari
- All the national park fees as per itinerary
- All meals whilst on safari
- Mineral water
- Unlimited game viewing (in accordance to the parks’ regulations)
Price Excludes ;
- Air fares (International and local), airport taxes and fees
- Entry visas and vaccinations
- Personal items
- Tips and gratuities
- Travel Insurance
- Optional Excursions/Activities (unless stated in the itinerary)
- Guide tips and any items of personal nature
- Peak season: Jan, Feb, Jun, July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Dec 21st – 31st
- High season: Mar & November up until 20th Dec
- Low season: Apr, May